Batch Manager provides the framework and the engine for the controller based line and unit level control. Recipes can reside locally in the controller or can be downloaded from a Microsoft SQL database using the EZSoft Recipe Manager™, a highly scalable, ASP.NET web-based database application.
Batch Manager provides the following:
- Operator interface for batch level control and monitoring of the process.
- Line/unit level control which resides in the controller for line level and unit level control.
- Interface to recipe management, schedule management, inventory management and report management.
- All of the necessary line and unit level program modules and data-types for a fully functional system.
Advantages of Batch Manager:
- Adheres to ANSI/ISA-88 standards.
- Provides the power and flexibility of server based batching systems without the added cost and complexity associated with server based systems.
- Scalable from a single standalone unit up to multiple line, multiple unit systems.
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Easy to support and maintain.